Adult High School Diploma & GED/HiSET Registration
Steps to get started!
- Review the AD & GED/HiSET information guide
- Complete the Adult Diploma & GED/HiSET Program Application
- If you don't have a Mt. SAC ID#, then complete the Noncredit Application at www.mtsac.edu/noncreditapp.
- Once we get your Application(s) & Mt. SAC ID#, a counselor will email you information about orientation!
1. Review the Information Guide
- Please read through this guide to learn about the Adult High School Diploma and GED/HiSET options.
- If you're not sure if you want to do Adult High School Diploma or GED/HiSET, your counselor can help you decide!
2. Complete the AD & GED/HiSET Program Application
3. Complete the SCE Noncredit Application (if you need a Mt. SAC ID#)
- If you need assistance, here is a guide to completing the application!
- If you'd like one-on-one tech help, please visit the Community Ed website and click on "Zoom Tech Support Hours"
4. Check your email in a couple days!
- You will get an invitation to participate in orientation from an ABE counselor.
- The notice may go to your junk mail, so check that folder as well.
- Transcript Request Forms (to request transcripts from prior high school)
- Mt. SAC AD Transcript Request Form (to request transcripts from the Mt. SAC AD Program)
- Work Experience Forms (check with your counselor if you have any questions)
Upload Additional Documents
Use this form to upload unofficial or digital transcripts, transcript request forms, work experience forms, etc.