A variety of Health Resources from the Mt. SAC Health Center, the college, and third-party services that are to the benefit of everyone looking to improve their physical, mental, and nutrional needs.
Health Center Info.
If you are having a medical emergency or mental health crisis, call Police and Campus Safety at (909) 274-4555 or dial 911
- Suicide Prevention Hotline
1 - (800) 273-8255
- Crisis Text Line
Text COURAGE to 741741
- Go to your nearest Emergency Room
Mountie Health News & You Newsletter
Welcome to the new Mountie Health News & You Newsletter! Here you will find information to keep you updated on current health issues. Read on to learn more and check back for new editions.
Coping Tip Sheets
Local Medical Facilities
Los Angeles County | Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care Centers:
- Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
- Emanate Health Inter-Community Medical Center
210 W. San Bernardino Rd.
Covina, CA 91723
(626) 331- 7331
- Emanate Health Queen of the Valley Hospital
1115 S. Sunset Avenue
West Covina, CA 91790
(626) 962- 4011
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
1798 N. Garey Avenue
Pomona, CA 91767
(909) 865- 9500
- San Dimas Community Hospital
1350 W. Covina Boulevard
San Dimas, CA 91773
(909) 599- 6811
- L.A. County + USC
2051 Marengo Street ,
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Los Angeles County | Urgent Care
Centers & Clinics:
- The Coalition of Orange County Community Health Centers
- UCI Family Health Center
800 N. Main St.
Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Share Our Selves (SOS) Free Medical and Dental Clinic
1550 Superior Ave.
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- Orange County Global Medical Center
1001 N Tustin Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Riverside County Regional Medical Center
26520 Cactus Avenue
Moreno Valley, CA 92555
San Bernardino County:
Mental Health Resources
Los Angeles County
- 24/7 LACDMH’s Help Line - (800) 854-7771 - provides mental health support, resources and referrals
- Crisis Lines:
- County Crisis Line 1-800-854-7771
- Didi Hirsch 1-877-727-4747
- Call 2-1-1 referrals for health and social services.
- CARES Line Call - (800) 706-7500
- Substance Use CARES Line - (800) 499-3008
- 24/7 Mental Health Urgent Care
- Riverside: (951) 509-2499
- Palm Springs: (442) 268-7000
- Perris: (951) 349-4195
- Peer Navigation Line Call: (888)768-4968
San Bernardino County
San Bernardino County Behavioral Health
- Member Services: 24/7 Access & Referral Helpline: 1 (888) 743-1478 or (909) 386- 8256
711 for TTY users or visit the Member Services: Access & Referral webpage
- For substance use disorder and recovery services call: 1.800.968.2636
- In Crisis, but don't need 911? Call - (909) 386- 8256
- OC Links Behavioral Health Line is available 24/7 at (855) 625-4657
- TDD Number: (714) 834-2332.
Mountie Fresh Food Pantry
The Mountie Fresh Food Pantry is available to all Mt. SAC students who feel they are in need. We define need as a situation where students are faced with financial challenges and would otherwise have no other resource to supplement their meals.
The Exercise Science/Wellness Center (ESWC) is a fitness and diagnostic training center that guides individuals in various states of physical conditions through a comprehensive training program helping them achieve an enhanced level of fitness.
Visit the ESWC website for a wide range of resources, including resources to move more, eat well and build stress resiliency. You can access a library of virtual classes including yoga, circuit training, breath work, sound bowl meditation, cooking and more.